Tuesday, September 8, 2009

G.G. Allin Tribute 7" / PENS, Graffiti Island, Male Bonding, Fair Ohs


Photobucket


Italian Beach Babes is a label run by Conan Roberts of Graffiti island. The label is gearing up for a monster of a release. The GG Allin tribute 7" featiuring PENS, Male Bonding, Fair Ohs and Graffiti Island. This comes just in time for me, not only because I'm currently obsessed with the naked one, but all these bands on the record are amongst my favorites recently. Seeing G.I. & PENS 7 times iin 10 days was a massive treat recently on the Art Fag 7" tour. Anyway, you can preorder this nugg over at IBB's website.

Here is the tracklist:

Fair Ohs- Automatic
Graffiti Island- Drink, Fight & Fuck
Pens- I Dont Give A Shit
Male Bonding- You Hate Me And I Hate You

See? The raddest record by the raddest bands in tribute of the worst person EVER!

Lastly, check out the commercial for the Italian Beach Babes label.


ITALIAN BEACH BABES from Conan Roberts on Vimeo.


No comments: